NATURAL RUBBER SOLVENT BASED ADHESIVE
- Will provide a more aggressive adhesion when compared to that of an acrylic Water Based Tape. It’s essentially more “sticky”.
- Bonds with a wide variety of material types; including plastic and cardboard packaging made from recycled fibre and kraft paper.
- Suitable for use in a broad range of temperatures, including cold storage and freezer applications.
- Not suitable for exposure to UV light or chemicals.
- Susceptible to oxidation and may darken or discolour over time.
ACRYLIC WATER BASED ADHESIVE
- Offers superior durability and longevity on surfaces such as metal and glass.
- Will not break down when exposed to UV light, chemicals or oxidation.
- Colour stable and resistant to aging (will remain clear and not yellow).
- Lower tack & therefore weaker adhesion to materials such as used boxes and cardboard packaging made from recycled fibre.
- Poor tolerance to low temperatures and humidity.
Please click on the links to start your order now.