Louis Adhesive Tapes is now able to produce Printed tape using two distinctly different methods: Gravure printing and Flexo printing.
We can use either method to tailor-make a printing solution to suit your individual needs.
The differences between the two methods are outlined below.
Gravure Printed Tape
- Can print up to 6 colors.
- Colors can be produced with shading.
- Scratch proof printing, as your design is printed on the underside of the film.
- The cost-effective option for high volume orders.
- Minimum production quantity is higher than for a Flexo printed tape.
- Higher initial setup cost due to the need to make a printing block per color.
- Can print on OPP film only.
- Production lead time is about 20 working days
Flexo Printed Tape
- Ideal for low volume production runs.
- No additional setup costs.
- Can print on multiple materials, including OPP tape and masking tape.
- Production lead time is approximately 7 working days.
- Can print a maximum of 3 colors.
- Color shading is not possible. Only standard colors can be used.
- Price per roll is higher than a Gravure printed tape.
Please click on the links to start your order now.