The tape suppresses static electricity both during unwinding from a roll and during removal from a surface. Suitable for sensitive electronic parts, medical equipment, precision components or other applications in static-sensitive areas.
- Biodegradable cellulose film coated with natural rubber-based adhesive.
- Surface resisitivity (ASTM-D257):
- Film side - 6 x 108 Ohms.
- Adhesive side - 5 x 109 Ohms.
- Suppresses static during unwinding from roll and during removal from a surface.
- Available in clear and printed ESD susceptibility symbol.
- Alternative to: Tesa #53205; Shurtape #CT109; Clipper #4206; Scapa #1109 and Intertape #MC-1
- Sealing ESD bags and other ESD packaging/container.
- Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes.
- Ideal for general applications in static-sensitive areas.
- Suitable for sensitive electronic parts, clean rooms, medical equipment, or precision components.
Rubber Solvent Based
46μ ± 10%
*Custom sizes available upon request